Educational Interactive cases
Are you looking for the interactive cases? Click the button below to go there. For case reports and examples scroll down and get acces to our library of cases.
Cases & Examples
Syncope cases are listed below. You can access them by clicking on the title. We are continuously updating and expanding our library with cases. If you want to contribute, please send us a message using the contact button in the menu.
- Vasovagal syncope interrupting sleep
- Vasovagal fainting in teenagers and young adults
- Malignant vasovagal syncope due to blood phobia
- Reflex syncope in older adults
- Syncope and the eye
- T-LOC with muscle jerks: syncope or epilepsy
- Post-exercise vasovagal syncope
- A pilot with vasovagal syncope: fit to fly?
- EEG recordings during syncope
- Aborting a vasovagal faint by counter manoeuvres
- Patient education of counter manoeuvres using biofeedback
Neurogenic orthostatic hypotension
- Self-diagnosis of orthostatic hypotension in a patient with autonomic failure
- Disabling orthostatic hypotension caused by sympathectomies performed for hyperhidrosis
- Orthostatic hypotension due to arterial baroreflex failure
- Effects of some common daily activities on orthostatic tolerance in a patient with pure autonomic failure